Intertextual Connections


Whiteboard.Scribbles

But intelligent planning can make all the difference between stress & success

Serious leaders who are serious readers build personal libraries dedicated how to think, not how to compete.

Finally, stop tripping on my youth. There will be one day when there are no changes left.

I'm emotionally unhealthy, I can tell you that.

The dark closet still serves the unnumbered.

The importance of detail; matters as much as the nail on the head.

I believe in good work, simply because work can only be good; when it's done well.

Faith is simple, only simply hard to follow.

Truly, I'm blessed.InHim. Yet, why do I feel so enclosed - that I protect myself? And, that's difficult to answer. ouch.

Responsibility of responsive love. That's important to me.

:: Once again, I'm restlessly wrestling::

2 Responses to “Whiteboard.Scribbles”

  1. # Blogger simPLe saNdRa

    whoaaa...this is too profound for me! =P  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    hahahaha :)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.